The Enhanced Title Insurance Policy provides you with valuable coverages which are not provided for in the Standard Title Insurance Policy. Unlike the traditional standard policy, the Enhanced Title Insurance Policy expands your coverage by providing protection into the future. With the Superior coverage, the Enhanced Title Insurance Policy provides, you can be assured of the best protection available.
We understand that your home is possibly the largest financial investment you will make, but the investment is not just financial. Buying a home is also an investment in the future for you and your family. That is why we offer an Enhanced Owner’s Policy of Title Insurance. This Owner’s Policy provides more than safeguards for the title to your property—it provides you with peace of mind.
The Enhanced Owner’s Policy provides expanded title coverage for owners of one-to-four family residences, including condominiums. Coverages included in the Enhanced Owner’s Policy offer the highest levels of protection available to homeowners and it only costs 10% more than the standard policy.
Enhanced Owner’s Policy Coverage
Subject to the conditions in the policy, covered matters include:
- Post-Policy Forgery
- Post-Policy Encroachments by Neighbors
- Post-Policy Adverse Possession
- Post-Policy Easement by Prescription
- Building Permit and Zoning Violations
- Vehicular and Pedestrian Access
- Encroachment of Improvements Onto Easements and Set-Backs
- Subdivision Violation
- Restrictive Covenant Violations
- Structural Damage caused by Mineral Extraction or Easement Use by Others
- Encroachment of Boundary Walls and Fences